VistaMizer is a complete theme that will transform Windows XP into a Vista look with all the 3D effects, transparencies, icons and other eye candy. VistaMizer lets you select exactly which elements to install and which ones not.
The list includes not only Vista graphical elements, but also some extra apps that reproduce Vista’s features such as the sidebar, the toolbat tooltips or the 3D effect to switch between running applications. Note that if you want to uninstall any of these later on, you’ll have to open the Control Panel and start the Vistamizer uninstalling process, as there’s no visual interface from which to manage installed components.
After updates if your system data are overwritten, then a renewal of these is possible by using an extra program that is linked by the VistaMizer. The application examines thereby, which files are updated and re-modify only these. This means a very fast re-modification and it is always the current data in the Backup.
In any case, VistaMizer is optimized to get over compatibility issues and therefore ensures that the system doesn’t become unstable due to the changes. And if you’re not satisfied by the results or simply want to go back to XP, you have the possibility to return to your old system by running VistaMizer’s uninstallation feature. Take a look at what the program features:
- Vista-Look for Windows XP, MCE or Server 2003
- Modification of the own system files
- Completely free choice for the modification files
- Check the files for compatibility during the installation
- Backup from the original system files
- Re-modification of the system files after Windows Updates
- Rebuilding of the original system files with un-installation